So, please say I'm not the only one who does this...Last night I chose fashion over reason. I fell in love! I fell for these beauties...
And I had to have them! It didn't matter that they're 1/2-1 size smaller than my actual feet. And I'm not even sure I have much to wear with them, not to mention that technically I'm not supposed to wear open-toed shoes to work, where I spend a huge majority of my time. All that mattered was they're HOT and I also scored them on a clearance sale. Now ladies, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only woman who has done this, but help me out...what have you done for the love of a piece of clothing?
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Is It Just Me?
Posted by Bryan and Haylie at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have these shoes - my 'vanity shoes' - that I wear to church about once a month. They have tall, stiletto heels and pointy toes, and they look FABULOUS. And they hurt like heck and always give me blisters. So I have to wait a couple weeks to heal before I wear them again. And I always vow to trash em. But I can't bear to!
First I can't wait to see them on you at work and second what don't I do for the love of fashion?? I will do just about anything for some that I love and want....my closet if full of shoes, bags, and clothes to prove it!
it was almost just worth the purchase for the (should be embarrassingly long) photoshoot i had with them. :)
haylie burgon! of course i remember you. how are you?! i'm so glad you left me a comment. we will be fellow blog stalkers now. i'm excited to catch up.
ps, so cool that we both know mare, yes?
julia helland wade
and yes, those shoes are FANTASTIC. rock on. "fashion over comfort" i'm sure is my middle name.
Post a Comment