About six months ago the whole fam was together at Sunday dinner, which is pretty rare, so we decided to take some photos. However, Bryan and I didn't get the memo. We just showed up and got the surprise when we saw the camera gear set up. By some luck, I wasn't wearing my pajamas, my usual family dinner garb, and we even wore almost the designated colors. I just got the pics, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favs.

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Family Pics
Posted by Bryan and Haylie at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are sooo cute!! We are getting our little family pics soon and I was hoping to use red, brown, and cream, but I was worried that red might be too bright. I feel much better now, because it looks great in your pictures!
How fun for me to see your entire family in pictures! I haven't seen most of them forever! Your mom still looks as young as ever. Wonderful pictures!
Cute Pictures?
Amber
Post a Comment