Friday, October 3, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


So, last minute i found out about this walk for breast cancer happening next Saturday, October 11th. I've never participated in anything like it and thought it sounded fun. Anyway, I signed up and am using the amazing world of blogging to see if anyone wants to join me and to suggest it as a great way to get a tax break next year. ;) Click HERE to learn more, join my team, or donate. My team is called KEEP 'EM REAL. I would love it if you would join me in person or in funding. Details: it's for men, women, and children, it's free to register, it starts at Liberty Park on Saturday morning (check in at 8am, walk begins at 9am), it goes for 3-5 miles, and it will just be fun to get a little fresh air, some exercise, and spend some quality time with friends and family while supporting efforts to prevent and combat cancer. Let me know if your interested, have questions, or want me to pick you up!

1 comments:

mj said...

If I were in Utah, I would absolutely join your group! My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago. They caught it early and, after radiation and chemotherapy, she's doing great! We randomly did this same walk two years ago just a few days before she got her positive results back...and then she did it again last year and wore all the pink "survivor" stuff. I'm sure she'll be there next week as well. Thanks for doing this!!