Saturday, August 30, 2008

Swiss Days

It has been a Burgon tradition since the dawn of time (or at least as long as I can remember) to go up to Midway every year for Swiss Days. We usually go up on Saturday, but I heard there's better stuff and fewer people on Friday. So, Bryan and I took the day off work and went to Swiss Days and Park City for a fun day of shopping and much needed worklessness.

On Saturday we went up again with the rest of the Burgon bunch. Since we had done the hard core shopping the day before, we got to enjoy more of the entertainment, like the Swiss Miss Royalty (pictured below), the children's choir (if you ever go, don't worry about that part unless you just want an excuse to cool off in the back by the fan), and of course, the very entertaining yodeler! It's an event I always look forward to!

I also got some cute art and crafty project ideas, so if any of you are interested in craft night with Haylie, let me know.

0 comments: