Monday, July 7, 2008

Our HGTV Moment

So, we had been searching for new window treatments for many a day, but much to our dismay no one carried anything with the right color, style, or texture. However, one day while at Ikea some blankets cought our eye that seemed perfect for the look we were going for. So Saturday we dusted off the old sewing machine and whipped out our long-unused sewing skills, and tah dah! Curtains!





3 comments:

Nicole M said...

Bryan! I don't know if you remember me, but you used to always make fun of me in Clayton :) Haha. I can't believe I found your blog through other clayton friends! Anyway, hope you're doing well. I just saw a pic of you with Jeff and JD...gosh, it's been forever since I saw those guys too. Crazy crazy. I was talking to Annika the other day and we need to have a Clayton Reunion or something!

Jordan said...

So bryan has painted his nails... Nice... :)

Lizz Pizza said...

Thanks for the comment!! Not only did people think we were sisters.. some even thought we were twins!! I still think that a bit! So, I was reading another comment from Nicole Sonnenberg (maughan) I didn't know your husband was in Clayton?? I was in Clayton?? Small world! Love ya!