Friday, July 18, 2008

College Football '08 Champion!!


So this is my (Bryan's) first addition to the Belnapalooza blog and I'm not so sure how this all goes, so hopefully it works. My posting relates to a tournament that my co-workers and I are having on our breaks. We have an Xbox in the break room and have been playing an NCAA '09 (the video game) tournament. Anyway, after many a grueling game, I emerged victorious!! I am the current champion! All is well with the world! Anyway, just thought I'd put this on here 'cause it's about the only entertaining thing we do at work. Above, you will see a makeshift trophy that was constructed for this tournament by Lucas Mumford Stevens. I am very proud to have carved my name into it with a screwdriver and highlighted it with a Sharpie. Updates will be posted soon regarding the new tournament which has just begun.

0 comments: