Saturday, January 17, 2009

GO UTES!


Yesterday was a good day to be at work; and if you know how work has been goin lately, you know that's huge. I was surprised with a parade! In honor of the U of U football team's rockin season this year, they had a big ol' celebration equipped with the band, rich people in fancy cars, cheerleaders, and free stuff! It passed right by our building, so of course we had to go out and watch. I'm proud to be a UTE!

5 comments:

rachael said...

Apparently I missed the wrong day of work!!! Sounds like I missed all the fun!!!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

How fun! Whether you're a Ute fan or not, that still sounds like a fun day!

Natallee said...

Hey- we were there too!! We loved the parade!! Isn't it fun to milk a good season?!!

Jess said...

WAHOO! Go UTES!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! How are things going? I've been looking over your blog the past several posts and you guys look so cute and happy!! I'm trying to figure out the voice of who writes the posts?? Bryan is it you? Are you a photographer? Way cool!! Chad started our blog a while ago but then I sort of took over....now it's mostly me who does it but he'll still put a word or two in here and there. I miss you guys! It's fun to keep in touch.

Joan