

The past few weeks have been full of projects, and we have many a project to go, but we took a couple of breaks this weekend to play. We saw Kung Fu Panda on Friday night and we both gave it TWO THUMBS WAY UP. Jack Black is so entertaining! Then Saturday night Bryan and I went with my mom to see Ragtime at the Sandy Ampitheater. Of course no one can do Coalhouse like Brian Stokes Mitchel, so if you've never heard the original cast recording, get on it! Body melting vocals! He's so amazing, I have to remind Bryan that I love him after we hear him. And despite the random massive sand storm in the middle of the first half, we all enjoyed the show.
Monday, June 23, 2008
The Weekend
Posted by Bryan and Haylie at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment